Did You Know?!
NCCS is the only private school in North County featuring Preschool,
TK & K-12 CHRISTIAN education!
North County Christian School offers an excellent college-prep education starting with preschool and Transitional Kindergarten. Elementary and secondary grades equip and strengthen students by introducing them to the great thoughts, works, and events of Western Civilization. The curriculum is challenging and based on biblical truths in all subjects. Classes are small which allows personalization and much encouragement. Students put knowledge to work with projects and field trips. The result is high achievement scores in all subjects as compared to the rest of the nation and college entrance by over 90% of the graduates.
Even more importantly, NCCS educates their students for eternity. All instruction is supports a Christian worldview. Secondary classes receive in-depth biblical instruction. The result is children growing into men and women of God, displaying integrity and wisdom throughout their lives.
What We Believe
Educating for Eternity: North County Christian School seeks to be a robust academy dedicated to the preparation of students for their life’s call through rigorous curricula as presented from a distinctively Biblical worldview.
The mission of North County Christian School is to glorify God while providing a Biblically based, Christ-centered education dedicated to academic excellence in a nurturing community.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the full deity of Christ (John 10:33) and the full humanity of Christ (John 1:14),
* His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35),
* His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26),
* His miracles (John 2:11),
* His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9),
* His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4),
* His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19),
* His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified and sanctified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5, Galatians 2:19-3:9).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
Tenets of Faith
GOD'S WORD IS FUNDAMENTAL
The Bible is taught, and it forms the foundation of all other instruction. NCCS teaches that all academic roads lead to God, in whom all knowledge has its origin. "You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul." (Deuteronomy 11:18)
If you are like most Christian parents, you have taught your children about God since the day they were born. Imagine your child's shock and dismay when they are thrust into an environment in which God is hated or ignored- the situation in most schools today. Christian schooling is designed by God to strengthen His values taught at your home until the students are thoroughly prepared to become salt and light to the world. "Bad company corrupts good morals." (1 Corinthians 15:33)
NCCS SHARES YOUR VALUES
In addition to a safe physical well being, Christian Schools offer a safe emotional and spiritual environment.
SAFETY - PHYSICAL & SPIRITUAL
HIGH ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
Overall, the standardized test scores from students are very high. Students are well equipped for college, and many of them go on to attend the college of their choice. "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might" (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
QUALIFIED & DEDICATED TEACHERS
Teachers at NCCS love and fear the Lord. Class sizes are small, allowing for individualized attention. Parents are encouraged to be a part of their child's education so that the school and parents become partners in their child's growth. "For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory." (Proverbs 24:6)
Not only do over 90% of NCCS graduates go on to the college of their choice, but they are prepared to be salt and light to the world, defending their faith with knowledge. "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." (Proverbs 27:17)