Did You Know?!
NCCS is the ONLY private school in SLO North County providing
Preschool, TK, and
K-12 CHRISTIAN education!
Why Christian Education?
Christian education is based on the eternal truths of the Bible. The result is instruction informed by wisdom, activities that honor God, high behavior standards tempored by love and grace.
"The school system that ignores God teaches its pupils to ignore God; and this is not neutrality. It is the worst form of antagonism, for it judges God to be unimportant and irrelevant in human affairs. This is atheism."
- Gordon C. Clark (Theologian, 1980)
North County Christian School offers:
Excellent college-prep education with high achievement.
Emotional and Spiritual maturity for a life of integrity and God-honoring service.
Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten.
Middle & Hgh School
Challenging curriculum infused with biblical truth and introducing them to the great thoughts, works, and events of Western Civilization.
Small classes that allow personalization and much encouragement.
Hands-on instruction and field trips.
Educating for Eternity: North County Christian School seeks to be a robust academy dedicated to the preparation of students for their life’s call through rigorous curricula as presented from a distinctively Biblical worldview.
The mission of North County Christian School is to glorify God while providing a Biblically based, Christ-centered education dedicated to academic excellence in a nurturing community.
Tenets of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the full deity of Christ (John 10:33) and the full humanity of Christ (John 1:14),
* His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35),
* His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26),
* His miracles (John 2:11),
* His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9),
* His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4),
* His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19),
* His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified and sanctified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5, Galatians 2:19-3:9).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).